Tuesday, November 22, 2016


Hello parnerts!

Today in my first blogsession i will like to talking about a "country i'd like to visit"

Many beautiful countries in the world and i don't have a favourite to go  there... maybe New Zealand is a good country to visit in some moment.

Resultado de imagen para new zealand



This country is located in Southwest of the Pacific Ocean formed by two large islands: the North Island and the South Island, along with many  smaller islands.

In maori is called AOTEAROA "earth of the great white cloud"

Absolutely this is the country of my dreams, i love mountain, hills, everything to  have trees and clean air.

I have the possibility to share with maorĂ­ people 2 years ago, in a Play of Santiago a mil called (I am Mapuche) in this project we knew a great part of this beautiful culture and i loved.

If i choose a nice place to know, this is my first option.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carito

    I had not idea that New Zeland have two island. Seems beautiful place I would like go with you when you go ajaja.
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Zeland is a great place to visit, my cousin lived there and she said that is a lovely place and with a lot of beautiful animals as well as the kangaroos

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seem you convinced me and I also want to visit New Zealand !!
    I have seen some photos and it is amazing!


    Yis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caro I really think that your dreams come true!
    so, I'm sure that someday you will visit New Zeland, and I hope that me too hahahaaa :)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Zeland looks like an amazing place to visit and to know everything of that land. I hope then you can go there in the future
    See you soon <3

    ReplyDelete