Tuesday, December 13, 2016


Good Morning :)

In this nice day i will be talking about some postgraduate studies that i would really love to do in the next years...
I have like two possibilities of postgraduate, the first one is Chinese medicine, the last semester we had an amazing subject Chi-kung it was a incredible learning and one of my motivations to keep up with this. It was all conversations with our teacher, he opened a door in my mind to undesrtand a new universe. 
I haven't found out anything yet about price or some specific place when i would like study, but if i stand firm and with positives vibes and of course with money,  maybe i will travel to Chine for learn, that will be awesome!

In the other hand i will love to develop my management side, maybe some course where i will learn how write a good project and different things like thata, I prefer make this like a part-time course, beacause is boring but necessary, Always is necessary! because in some future i will like creat some kind of project to share dance in regions, maybe have a circus tent for dance wherever i go with my dancer friends. Of course that i need a great amount of money to develop this, and for this and another futures dreams, Do a postgraduate in managemet is a good option to consider.


  

3 comments:

  1. I think that the chinese medicine is very effective and I love how understood the body and the mind.
    If you study Chinese medicine please check me! jeje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caro!!

    The Chinese medicine it seems me incredible, an endless knowledge. And I also think the same as you about management.

    Yis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, The chinese medicine I think is the best way to feel better. I hope you travel to China and learn more about it
    <3

    ReplyDelete