Monday, December 12, 2016

Hello Dear partners :)

The truth is that i have not stopped to thinking about a dream job or something like that, but considering that i really enjoy cooking, I'd like to have a place where people enjoy a good dish an d a tasty drink. A kind of cultural house with daily menu.
To all dancers who loves food and that best that in your own place of training you can be served with a delicious lunch or dinner? Obviously with different beverages: Juices, tea, coffee, wine, beer, etcetera. And of course with any musician accompanying us.   ( Dreaming doesn't cost anything! )

On the other hand i would like to have the opportunity of learn to cook for them vegans and vegetarian friends, for this i should instruct me with some courses of kitchen or recipes reliable.

Because i like to enjoy... no better pleasure that eat and by eating i mean mostly to good food, perhaps is not somethingso distant to the reality, in fact i like the idea at some day in the future, to share my taste fort kitchen with my parnerts.

I remember when i was a little girl always thought to know the world and lear all dances, music and possible meals the we share different cultures, maybe is a dream level 10, but i would like travel , dancing and cooking.

PS: If someone is added to this project at some point is welcome like a hungry dancer, cook or musician !

2 comments:

  1. I supports you! dance and cooking are two good thing for do.
    and if you need help to learn some vegetarians recipes I can be your partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to include myself in your project as a hungry dancer !! jajaja
    I also love good food, I really enjoy eating !!

    Yis

    ReplyDelete