Friday, January 20, 2017

Hi dears :)

Finally this is the last blog and i am very relieved, but my relief is because my time was very limited this semester, i enjoyed writing on this plataform! The topics were very interesting to me, and i like english, but i think that i need more practice to speak fluently, maybe i need to travel to England!!!!
Most of my friends tell me that my best option is live in a place where the official language is english and then everything will be faster.
 I hope to have the opportunity to travel and know... and for this english is a very good tool, i should to continue with this practice, whatching series, play to speak all in english with my friends hahaha.
In this subject and throughout these semester i have learned to leave the shame aside when i speaking english in public, also i learn to write, this give me tools to better understand some readings of course in english.

No comments:

Post a Comment