Tuesday, January 17, 2017


Hi friends!

In this time, my post will be a possibility to dream without limits :)

To start, all my life i have lived in a delicious environment, surrounded by green areas, nice people and many things that made my childhood a wonderful stage, but there is something missing and the work is one of the most scarce resources, so i decided to live in a different place, maybe out of Chile only because in need to know new places, new cultures and languages.

Thinking in all my needs New Zeland is a great place to live because i have met people who lives there and they told me very interesting things about the opportunities to work like a dancer, and this is only a possibility, but imagine me working with Maorì people and their beautiful culture, sharing knowledge, learning different things about their resistance as people and culture.



 But if i think more clearly, taking in consideration my family, my little brother and money, Chile always is the best place, obviously in the south and Valdivia could be my first option, i love its landscape, people, food and the culture development.
 When i finish college i plan travel to Cuba and Buenos Aires as first places to learning modern dance  and traditional dances in the case of Cuba and contemporary dance, tango and milonga in case of Buenos Aires, that will be so aweosome !!!!!!!!!!!!!  can't wait any longer...

I will like live in Valdivia with my little brother, hopefully he wants! that boy is the reason and motivation to never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment